SUNPURE HAPPINESS II
A perfect blend of utility. aesthetics & luxury
Welcome to Happiness homes…a mindful blend of Utility, luxury and aesthetics. Happiness homes are designed in a sleek and contemporary fashion focusing on being an oasis of absolute relaxation and calm.
What makes Happiness II different? – When we set out to develop Happiness II, we not just wanted to build villas but a community. Happiness II aims to achieve life in a shared neighbourhood with all your needs met within, and as a place for like minded people to connect and thrive. We strive for harmony with nature and to use quality materials that blend seamlessly with the landscape.
Why Happiness II?
- Lifestyle enhancing floor plans
- Smart usage of space
- Aesthetic facades
- Focus on greenery
- Indoor green courts
- Well designed layout
- High quality construction
- Premium fittings, doors & tiles
- Ready to occupy homes
- One stop home solution
- Fast turn around time
- Hassle free paperwork
- Excellent approach roads
- Prime location
Scientifically designed Concrete Strom Drains on both sides of every road is our way of making sure monsoons for you are all about soaking in the beauty without having to worry.
A complete underground electrical system has been engineered to be effective and close to invisible. A beautiful view with a lamp post and a tree rather than a web of wires is our priority.
Ornamental Street Lights
Modern LED lamps not only are energy efficient and bright but also are mounted on good-looking posts to make sure they complement the aesthetics of your villa.
A direct water network uses gravity for flow and reduces the hassles of a complex system that can be expensive to maintain and is susceptible to breaking down.
Great roads and a great approach are as important as having a great home. And we use the best-in-class materials for all sub- rade, sub-base, base, and surface layers to ensure longevity.
A complete sanitary network is laid 1.6 meters below the ground level with 4-inch wide pipes leading out of every home for a blockage-free flow. These pips are future connected to STP.
Garden and Play Area
The project features two beautifully landscaped parks by leading architects to provide a great space for the community to come together
Rainwater Harvesting systems will be installed for the layout to maintain the ecological balance of the land for our future generations.
- RCC – Framed structure
- Anti-termite treated
- Solid Blocks for walls
- Internal walls finish:
- Plaster with superior finish
- External wall finish: Cement plaster
- Living, Dining, Foyer, Family & other internal common areas: Vitrified tiles
- Bathroom Floor: Anti-slip Vitrified Tiles
- Bathroom walls: Glazed tiles up to 7 feet in height
- Kitchen Walls: Glazed tiles up to 2 feet in height
- Main Entrance: Teak wood frame with teak wood panel shutter
- Internal Doors: Engineered wood flush Door with natural wood laminate finish
- Bathroom Doors: WPC Frame& Shutter
- Hardware: SS Hardware for doors
- Staircase: MS Railing with wood top
- Balcony: SS Railing with Toughened Glass
- Conducting pipes: PVC
- Wires: Copper with Fire Resistant PVC Coating
- Switches: Modular switches(Anchor, Roma or equivalent)
- Electrical Fixtures: Provision for points only
- 2 & 3 track UPVC sliding windows / Aluminum
- Fittings: Premium quality chrome finish fixtures(Jaguar or similar) for all bathroom & kitchen
- Sanitary ware: White color sanitary fixtures (Jaguar or similar)
- Utility Area: Water inlet & water outlet for washing machine & sink
- Kitchen Area: SS Sink and slab will be provided
- External surface: External emulsion paint
- Internal Surface: Internal Emulsion paint
- Metal/Iron Surface: Enamel Paint
- Provision for Split A/Cs in Living & Master Bedroom
- Underground Sump Tank: 5000 Liters
- OHT: 1000 liters Sintex tank or Equivalent
- Individual water softener for each villa
- Provision for UPS Point
- Building Design enables the best use of natural resources
- Lighting and cross ventilation for each villa
- RCC Column / Beam structure for stability and durability
- Column & Beam in the villa are designed to support full area construction of 2nd floor
- Project approved by Private and Nationalized Bank
- MUDA approved layout
- Domestic Supply: CPVC
- Hot water supply: CPVC
- Rain water: CPVC